Neil Wynes Morse, the immediate past President of the Australia and New Zealand Masonic Research Council, lives in Canberra, Australia’s national capital.
He has presented papers based on his original research in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Europe and North America, most recently at the QC America Conference in Washington DC. His principal interest is ritual development. He has been preparing a bibliography of Australian Freemasonry for 20 years. He is easily distracted.
- The Gold and Rosy Cross in Australia.
- ‘In the same hand’: French masonic ritual manuscripts held in Canberra, The Hague and Lexington.
- The Red Cross of Constantine in Australia.
- The Australian Masonic Press: 1820s to 1900s.
- The 1964 ‘split’ in masonic bodies in New South Wales.